Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blog 27: Self Reflection

1.) i met my time and my answers were good and i made sure everyone understood what i was talking about, also i explained and gave lots of examples.
2.) a.) P+ because i gave good explanations i had great props i made sure my audience was listening asked questions to see if they knew what i was saying/ teaching.
b.) P i had great and very credible people to talk to, and i experienced it so i knew everything i researched or talked about.
3.) what worked was that i knew everything i had to know and experiencing it helped way more because i had research but also experience.
4.)service learning and some interviews the reason with service learning i was injured so no place would take me and interviews my surgeons were hard to schedule so i had to wait for my appointments.
5.) i want to play soccer at a competitive level and this has helped me open my eyes to injuries and how to overcome them and it gave my knowledge that most people dont have.

No comments:

Post a Comment