Friday, April 20, 2012

Interview 4 questions

1.) What is most important to recovering from and injury?
2.) Why is physical therapy so important?
3.) why is diet important to recovering?
4.) What is the worst injury you dealt with?
5.) what is the worst injury?
6.) What is the probability of getting an injury again on the same place?
7.) Why did you choose this department?
8.) Does physical therapy before surgery help with recovering faster?
9.) How long does it take to fully recover from an acl injury?
10.) For my case was it better to save my meniscus rather than removing it.?
11.) what are my chances of getting arthritis?
12.) Is the meniscus really important?
13.) what does the meniscus do?
14.) What is the maximum percentage of me fully recovering?
15.) is there a risk i can re-injury it again?
16.) what is more important the knee or the shoulder?
17.) How long do your surgeries usually take?
18.) what is most common soccer injury you encounter?
19.) what is my probability of me returning to the soccer field?
20.) Do you usually operate tears on the mcl?

No comments:

Post a Comment